Thursday, August 18, 2011

Caitlin Corry

I’d like to take a moment to thank a longtime friend of mine, Caitlin Corry.

About four years ago, I won my first title: Miss Gateway St. Louis Outstanding Teen. After eight years of pageantry, I was enthralled to have a crown on my head. Quickly after I won, the Gateway group started to seem more like family to me instead of my “pageant directors” or any type of authority.
I worked closely with the Gateway group all the way until June 2008 when I won the title of Miss Missouri’s Outstanding Teen. That summer, I placed as 4th Runner-Up to Miss America’s Outstanding Teen 2009. Since then, I have gone on to become Miss Missouri Teen USA 2011 and place as 4th Runner-Up to Miss Teen USA 2011.

My point is that everyone finds their beginning and their confidence from somewhere. I worked with Caitlin (former Miss MO Teen USA & semi-finalist at Miss Teen USA) on everything from interview to talent; I spent hours three days a week in the gym with her perfecting my dance she choreographed for MAOT. Caitlin also choreographed the current Miss Missouri’s Outstanding Teen’s winning state dance as well.
For anyone looking to find themselves in any area of competition, I highly recommended Caitlin Corry. Whether you need talent advice, to be extremely challenged in interview, makeup tips or help on sculpting your hot bod, call Cait!

Thanks Cait :)
XoXo,
Sydnee

No comments:

Post a Comment