Tuesday, February 22, 2011

VANBROS Photo Shoot Weekend

This past weekend the Vanbros girls gathered in Overland Park, Kansas for lots of pampering, posing, and smiling!

Saturday morning all 10 of us met with modeling agent Wendy Franklin and discussed the possibilities of working with her! After that, while the Oklahoma, Arkansas and Nebraska girls finished their photo shoot, Hope, Jaymie, Taylor and I (Missouri and Kansas girls) headed to Sassy Chic to visit with our fabulous and wonderful dress sponsor while they hosted a Sherri Hill modeling competition! All the ladies competing looked gorgeous! Sassy Chic provided them with a wonderful day – and thank you again to Ashley Litton for loaning me a beautiful Sherri Hill cocktail dress for the photo shoot! You guys are incredible.

Saturday night the ladies and I had a make-up and hair class with Lisa Procter and Bryan Wood. These two people are beauty geniuses! We were treated to ybf (Your Best Friend) products, which will keep our looks fresh and fabulous :) Thanks again to Lisa and Bryan for helping create glamorous looks for us!

Sunday morning the crew put Jaymie, Hope, Taylor & I together for our shoots! The day was perfect – Bryan, Lisa, James, Kim, Brent, Will…we all truly appreciate everything you did for us this weekend. Whether my hair was stuck to my lip-gloss in the wind or I was about to fall into the pool- you were there! Each of you were tons of fun to work with and I can’t wait to see you again!

John Vannatta- thanks for all you do. You put together a wonderful weekend for us ladies :)  
After shooting four looks our day came to a close. It was a blast hanging out with my Vanbros family & I can’t wait to see the final photos :)

And mom…thanks for being my travel buddy!

Happy President’s day,
Sydnee

No comments:

Post a Comment