Saturday, March 26, 2011

Children's Miracle Network Hospital in Columbia, MO


Happy March blizzard fellow Missourians! It’s cold, but at least it looks pretty, right? Anyway, back to business…(the best kind!)

Yesterday afternoon Hope (Miss MO USA) and I got the chance to visit with some Children’s Miracle Network Hospital kids!



 
To start off the afternoon, Hope and I got to play with some children in the pediatric playroom, which was a blast! Kids are truly adorable, and those at the CMN hospital were no exception! We continued our visit into the patient rooms, where we were able to visit with them and their families as well as take pictures and sign some autographs!



 
We wrapped up our visit in the adolescent wing where we got to hang out with the teens and see their lounge – which is awesome, by the way!

The CMN hospital in Columbia, MO, is truly a beautiful facility. I am so blessed to have been a part of it for just a day! I am always reminded of what a great gift representing Missouri is every time I get to witness the 
miracles taking place in my community.

Thank you to the Children’s Hospital staff for allowing Hope and I to spend some time at their facility with their patients and for being wonderful guides!

Love,
Sydnee

No comments:

Post a Comment